How do I change out my grips on a S&W 38 Special?

The standard grips can be removed with a screw driver or allen-head wrench. There is only one screw holding the grips on. To attach Pistol Gripz model grips place the new parts in place on the frame and insert the SS screw (included) through one side and into the other. Tighten screw.